Sunday 21 December 2014

Some News

I awoke yesterday morning with the realisation that whatever I may like I cannot step away from the massive battle that my union, PCS, that I played a part in creating and building is facing. It is a fight for its life as the Tories try to financially crush us as they did with the NUM. So in the light of NEC decisions this week to suspend elections I am staying on to be part of the battle. People may have differences. Even comrades can take different angles to look at things, but one thing is clear we cannot afford to lose this fight and we all have to unite put any differences aside for the moment and ensure that we totally repel the real enemy. When that battle is won we can argue about policies and the direction that our union takes. But we will still be there to have those arguments and that is what is the most important thing to me. Forward to victory comrades. Our future is all in our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment